Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011


{Transforming a standard tub...}


Do you have an average...ho-hum......standard builder's bathroom and tub that looks like this???




I've wanted to do something cool with mine, but couldn't figure out how to deal with those annoying cermic tiles that go partway up the wall.  I knew that my hubby would not be into ripping them off.......too much wall damage!  (and work!!)

Well....Angie at Thrifty Like Me has been working on a way to remodel her standard builder's bathroom and has incorporated the tile into her design!!!

Look at this!!


Isn't it beautiful!!!  She even built a faux front to cover the existing tile!!

For Angie's complete instructions head over the Thrifty Like Me!

Thanks, Angie......I can't wait to try this with my bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment